Thursday, January 01, 2009

Six more minutes...


Six more minutes and the first day of 2009 will be officially behind me. So what did I do for most of the day? Sleep. You got it, I slept the day away. Well, techically I didn't go to sleep until well after 6 a.m., but I don't think I got up until around 4 p.m. I missed most of the daylight today.

I did get toast the New Year's entry with Martinelli's with my husband.

I did get a load of dishes in the dishwasher.

I did shred a lot of paper I didn't need - slowly but surely making a dent in this huge mess of a computer room of mine.




I attempted to say Happy New Year to my top 40 friends, but never finished.

I suppose today I should have done more. And it would be a good time to reflect on the events of the last year .. but that will have to wait until tomorrow. After all, I wouldn't want to ruin my standing in the Procrastinator's Club.

Happy New Year and Peace Out,
Melanie

1 comment:

Irfan Ali said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.