Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Kicking and Screaming isn't just an MXPX song lyric

O.K. So, that song is now reminding me of how I feel about the fact that I got a call tonight telling me I had to go back to work tomorrow. I work seasonally. I said, tomorrow?!! That isn't much notice. She said I was supposed to come back today. (Not really, since I only got called this evening (and the only message was this morning at 9 something. I don't see anything else on my caller id.) Anyway, I thought I'd be off except possibly a couple of weeks or so in Oct./Nov. and then not called back until Jan/Feb. I am not a happy camper. I was hoping to redeem my trashed domicle. Sigh..
c'est la vie.

Hopefully I can make a dent in the photo editing/saving scenario tonight and get a few things done in the kitchen.

Love, peace, and unhappy camping,

--Melanie

P.S. On the bright side - At least I got my hair cut today. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ugh that does suck. i'd be upset too!