Friday, March 07, 2008

More Ramblings...

New entries to my wanderous ramblings:

Thoughts --

floating in a sea
like trying to catch a fish
the line's too short
elusive, escaping thoughts
try to catch a thought as it floats along

profound thoughts
lost thoughts
found thoughts
unwound thoughts

Meandering thoughts
looking for trails and clues
trying to find a needle in a haystack.
Lost in a maze
I can see the end, but I can't quite get there

I'm so very tired now, I can't believe I haven't collapsed in a heap right here. Well, I did doze at my desk for about 20 minutes or more. Tonight I saw Mute Math, Alanis Morisette and Matchbox 20. Those who know me know that I am a huge fan of the band known as Mute Math, and the guys in it as well. :) I don't think I can think clearly enough to recount the whole night's events, but I will very soon.

I'm going to put the doggies in their crate while I sleep.... sleep, perchance to dream? :)

Hope everyone is well and has a good day. :)

Peace Out,
Melanie

Sneak Preview:


No comments: