Friday, December 19, 2008

All I want for Christmas is normalcy?

I am sometimes my own worst enemy. I want desperately to get something done. I know the key is starting, but it seems like it is 2 steps forward 3 steps back.

Just thought I'd post again and say that Daisy had her visit with the vet, who thinks it is just a virus, and felt antibiotics would help with one of the issues she was having. I had virtually no sleep, so my daughter picked her up and took her to the vet for me. The vet gave her a shot, and some pills. She weighs 71 pounds (that's after being sick and not eating for 2 days.) She seemed better within hours. Tonight she was jumping on me (well... somethings I would prefer not be back to normal.) She ate a dog biscuit, so her appetite is back. She is sleeping on the floor by the computer.

I didn't sleep much, as Mollie (another dog) was whining most of the night - she hasn't done that in a while. So I was up after a couple hours of sleep, and then finally made it to bed after Daisy got back home. I think it was almost 2 p.m. before I really slept. I woke up at 7 p.m.

I've done almost nothing for Christmas. I think I'm in trouble. LOL

No comments: