O.K. So Allison tagged me, so it's my turn to spill the beans on six of my quirks. If you are tagged, you're it, and it's your turn now. LOL
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment for each tagged blogger to let them know they've been tagged.
My Quirks...Well, six of them.
1. I have a difficult time leaving without saying goodbye, even when it gets to the point of being absurd. If someone is in a long conversation with someone else, I will hang around until I get to say goodbye until it almost feels rather awkward, but I feel awkward if I leave without saying goodbye. I'm not good at exits.
2. Sometimes when I am nervous or bored, or just sitting for a long time, I will bounce my leg up and down. I haven't done it much lately, but now that I'm typing this out, I am starting to again. LOL
3. I sigh -- a LOT!
4. Sometimes I make weird sounds, too. Boy, I am quirky, and weird. LOL
5. I can't stand to buy something twice. If I buy something and lose it or it breaks it is like pulling teeth to get me to buy it again (unless, or course, it is a Relient K cd? LOL) I can do it, but it drives me crazy.
6. I can't stand to let the telephone ring. I have to answer it. Even when I resist the urge, I am up at the phone picking it up in my mind. LOL
And 6 of my friends are now "it" Your turn:
3. Dr. Lee
Love, peace and weird human habits...
Forge: A Love Story [Part Twenty-One] - (If you’re looking for links to other parts of the story, scroll to the end of this post.) — — — — — Kristen is one of my closest friends an...
1 week ago