Monday, October 20, 2008

New poll out?

O.K. So I am really very tired of being sick. I just started back to work on Friday, and I went in anyway. I figured, first day back on a Friday, when they wanted me to come in Wed./Thurs. as well, and I would be pushing it.

I've been to the doc once and had bronchitis, but after 5 days of antibiotics (Zithromax) things were clearer, but the cough was still there.

Then I had a relapse, and I am really sick. I think Saturday I was running a fever, complete with alternating chills. Today, I feel extremely tired. After I coughed myself silly this morning, I think things are on the upswing. I am seriously considering staying home another day and going in to the doc tomorrow if things aren't at least improving.

So, here is my poll?

Should I attempt work today?

Yes or No

My fate is in your hands. ;) JK

I'm still trying to decide.

No comments: