Saturday, December 09, 2006

The Christmas Season officially starts

I've had a hard time getting used to the idea that Christmas is just around the corner. I sort of caught a glimpse of it during the advent message at church last Sunday, but I just can't relate to the time of year yet. So.... I'm now all set to get out the Christmas music and I start the whole thing off with the Trans Siberian Orchestra concert tomorrow night. I'm really excited as this is the second time I will see TSO and I know what to expect. The music is amazing, the storyline sweet and the light show is just simply unbelievable. Last year we were promised even more lights this time around. I'm curious to see if that's even possible. LOL

If you've never listened to TSO, I highly recommend that you find some of their music and remedy that situation post haste!

No comments: