Monday, December 31, 2007

Snow fun

I decided that I wanted to make a snowman since there was quite a bit of snow in my front yard, and I hadn't tried my hand at snowman making in a very long time. The snow was very powdery and didn't stick together too well. I did, however, manage to get a snowman constructed.

My pathetic snowman:




So then I decided to pay attention to the dogs. I have a pic here somewhere of Daisy peering over the gate. I'll have to put it up later. In the meantime, enjoy. LOL

Rocky the snow dog in Run Rocky Run:


Then at 6 o'clock, I went to the church as one of the ladies there prepared tamales and Pasole (mexican soup with hominy & pork). It was seriously very, very good stuff. She served the soup to make sure everyone got some meat in their soup and she gave me this huge bowl. I was stuffed. I'm going to have to find out how to make it for sure. I loved it!! I did take my camera, but just my high zoom point and shoot, and I am seriously mad at myself for not taking a pic of the soup. LOL C'est la vie. It was a good day. Give thanks to the Lord for He is good His love endures forever!

Hope you all have a Happy & Blessed New Year.

1 comment:

AJ said...

yay for your snow pics...being from san diego...this is a rare sight! :) your dog is adorable!