Friday, June 05, 2009

Relient K Day





Today I went to bed at 5 a.m., got up at 9 a.m.

Then I went to see Relient K, and got to the venue before 11 a.m.

The show started after 7:30 p.m.

In between I chatted a lot, had lunch at Subway, met April for the first time and other fun things.

I had a photo pass, and was told only the first three songs. The first three songs, the crowd was so pushy, and it doesn't look like things were focusing quite right, so they are all pretty much bad and fuzzy. I might have a good one of Shneck in blue and looking a bit like a Smurf.

Afterwards, I took pics with my point and shoot, and those are actually a little better this time. I have a few of Jon, and a few of Hoopes that aren't bad, and a passable shot or two of Thiessen with red-eye.

I tried to upload a few to facebook, but the uploader isn't seeing the new pics - really bizarre.

I am so tired I can't deal with that, so I'll have to try later. I'll also try here. Then off to feed dogs, eat something, take a few ecotrin and go to bed.

More details whenever I wake up. Sleep typing is difficult. LOLLL

No comments: