Saturday, June 07, 2008

Random Thoughts That May Grow Up Someday

As the title states - random musings:

The nature of my center meets the nature of His will
The love I have has fallen short
I guess it always will

My obsession will cost the one I love His very life
His devotion will cause Him to willingly lay it down

(perhaps that should be past tense? Or is it ever present tense?)

*****

Every analogy has already been given
Every metaphoer has long become trite
What can I say that hasn't been said
Words alone fail me
I need insight

O.K. not so great at rhymes sometimes. LOL

NOTE: I was going to edit my typo on metaphor, but then it made me laugh so I changed my mind. ;)

Oh, one more thing -- I wrote some lyrics and someone else reworked it some and made it into an actual song. I will blog about this later. I should have posted it already, but I'm hopelessly and forever distracted. I have 5 million things to do and I'm still here. LOL

No comments: