Thursday, June 19, 2008

Adding Canine Cuteness to the Blogosphere






I've already had this up on my myspace blog for a bit, but thought I'd add it here. Besides, my blog could use a little photo cuteness about now. Molly & Baxter belong to my daughter. Molly is a bassett/cocker mix. She does well with people and loves attention, but she is not always great with other dogs. She is crate trained and house-trained, and in fact she actually LOVES her crate.

Baxter is a lover and gets along well with people and other dogs. He is house trained.

Why am I telling you this? Because Molly and Baxter need new homes. (And because they are cute.) :) My daughter has 4 dogs and the City only allows two. She has been cited and would like to find new homes for them asap. It's not that she wouldn't just love to keep them, but that isn't an option at this point. So, if you know anyone in or near Northern UT that would love to have a new friend at their place, let me know.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

awwwww