Thursday, April 10, 2008

Mae wished me a Happy Birthday

I haven't had a chance to blog much the last couple of days. I ended up sick, for one thing, and working on photo editing, for another. Then there's always dishes, mopping floors and laundry. I wish I could make a dent in it all, but before I finish, it needs to be done again. C'est la vie.

Anyway, Tuesday I had a plethora of birthday greetings from several radio stations, my sister -- and as you probably guessed, Mae. Mute Math sent me birthday wishes as well. There are two of my favorite bands, wishing me a happy birthday!

I know... they were just automated messages, but they made me smile just the same. Sometimes, I'm easily entertained. LOL

So, if you read this and pray, pray that I will be well on Friday. It might help if I got some sleep. ;)

Peace, love & a comfy bed (sheesh, been reading Schneck's blogs for too long),
Melanie

1 comment:

AJ said...

happy birthday, melanie! hope you are feeling well & were able to get some sleep. :)