Friday, April 11, 2008

finding the center

This is a work in progress. It's started.. not sure how I will finish it. Maybe I won't. I'm better at starting things than ending them sometimes. LOL

I mentioned to my pastor that I always remembered his birthday because it was so close to mine. It just goes to show you how self-centered I can be. Sigh.... it's funny how small our universe seems sometimes no matter how huge, and how huge it can seem when it is so small. I'm not sure that will make sense to anyone but me. LOL
The same with the concept I'm working on, but here goes:

Swirling stars find freedom with perfect design
no need to find the center
every particle in place in sublime beauty
An ant in the cosmos trying to be a giant
shrinking from the bigger picture, too self focused
Who is at the center when God should be
Oh to lose oneself in the stars, and in their creator
to be free from oneself and find in the true center
the liberty that perfect order brings

No comments: