Saturday, March 17, 2007

Twin Falls, ID






Occasionally I travel to Twin Falls. Most of the time, it is for Rock the Canyon, which unfortunately will not be happening this year. I found that out from a friend in Twin Falls who's been involved with it in the past. The last time I ventured to Twin Falls was to see Mark Schultz last week with Big Daddy Weave. I won't go into details as I covered them somewhat thoroughly in another blog.

There are very few cities that both my husband and I really enjoy visiting and Twin Falls is definitely one of them. It's really a pretty town for the most part, and I love the Snake River, the gorge there and the scenery in general. However, one of my very favorite things is really a small waterfall near Centennial Park. It's there consistently ever year. There is something about waterfalls that I generally just love. So, on the way out of town, my husband took me to one of my favorite spots with my digital SLR. I did get a few nice shots, although I'd like to go back a little later on when the snow in the backdrop has all melted and get some shots on a tripod, if I can figure out a good place stable enough to put one.

Here are a few of the pics from one of my favorite places:

No comments: