Saturday, October 17, 2009

I won't Forget and Not Slow Down

This will be the truncated version. I've decided that truncated is my word of the day.

I am currently sitting in the Angel Room of my sister's place near Denver, CO. IT's a pretty cool room, actually. I'm pretty sure I'm not angel, though. LOL

On Friday I was in Denver at the Ogden Theater to see Relient K, Copeland and Barcelona. All three bands were outstanding. I had a chance to chat a bit with some of the RK guys, took Ethan a birthday cake, met Brittany, April, Meagan & Co. Walked a mile to Starbucks and back, or at least I think it was a mile. I'm curious now. LOL Got a photo pass, and was so close to Thiessen that I'm sure my pics are rather shooting up his nose most of the night. Kept my sister's husband up past his bedtime (at the show, my sister and her husband were there.) Chatted with Aaron of Copeland, said hello's to Steven & Jon, meet the beautiful and sweet Sarah Warne, and generally had a really good time.

Yesterday (as of 20 mins. ago) I went to Fort Collins with my sister and her husband, and my mom and her husband to visit with some of my dad's family. We had a very nice lunch at Black Eyed Peas.

There is much more to say, including a trip to Vegas to see Mute Math, and tons of pics to follow... but right now, I should finish up playing around online and catch some sleep. I leave for home at 1 pm.

Stay tuned for the full version to follow soon!!

No comments: