Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Are You Sleeping?


I really wish I could sleep right now. It's not that I am not tired enough. And, I definitely need to be up much earlier than my normal time, since my daughter starts back to work tomorrow and this grandma is the child care provider.

But today is trash day. That wouldn't be so bad, except that I have a small piece of salmon that wasn't cooked before it went bad. It's still in the fridge. I don't really want to take it out and toss it until it is going ALL the way out the door. So, I sit here waiting for Ed to awaken from dreamland so that this can be timed just right. It's my insane way of doing things and a bad habit.

In addition to the trash issue, I have dogs who were just fed and are sitting by my feet, and who are getting a little attention, finally. Daisy is actually calm right now, which is unusual lately. I think after about 4 years she finally is figuring out what "down" means. Rocky is chewing on a bone and really getting rather into it.

At any rate, I will be quite tired when I have to awaken, but at least I will get to see my sweet little peanut of a granddaughter.



Today is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it! :)

God's blessings and peace out,
Melanie

1 comment:

Melanie said...

My daughter isn't feeling well, so the day got delayed, but I'm awake and wish I were asleep, but if I go to sleep, I won't wake up for a very long time. LOL