Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Promises, promises...



Falling behind is something I do well. I really haven't fallen off the face of the earth, but I have been busy, and a little overwhelmed with the mundane tasks of living. In the midst of goofing off (aka facebook), watching my granddaughter, going to shows, working full time and trying to get my house babyproofed, I keep hoping there will be time in there somewhere for a good night's sleep.

The last couple of days had me rather preoccupied with filing taxes. Hopefully that is done and I will soon get good news that my tax forms have been accepted. Then, and only then, will I breathe a huge sigh of relief. It will probably be heard for miles.

Apart from working and filing taxes, I have been to a few outstanding concerts: Sherwood with Seabird and John Allred (what an awesome show, which definitely deserves it's own blog) and We Shot the Moon.

I am another year older and officially eligible for the senior menu at many fine establishments.


My granddaughter is quickly becoming the world's most photographed baby.





And, a few of my garden flowers are trying to bloom, if the snow will just stay away long enough.





Stay tuned...

No comments: