Thursday, March 28, 2013

To Sleep, Perchance to Dream

The memory of the dream has faded some, but it's still there. I woke this morning to a dream about a show. I have no idea how I got there, but it felt like I had stumbled upon the show before it happened, and before it was too crowded, apparently. Switchfoot. I was at the barricade, waiting for Switchfoot, and it was getting crowded quickly. I realized that I had no camera. Okay, so if you know me, that won't do. I was going into camera withdrawals even in my dream. I called my mom to try and get her to bring my camera to me. The call went to a wrong number. I tried again, and it went to a wrong number, but I knew I was dialing correctly. Finally after a number of tries I reached my mom. I wanted her to please bring the camera and went to great lengths to tell her exactly where it was. I remember wondering how I would meet her to get it, but somehow I ended up with it. Now, I don't actually recall seeing my mom. And I haven't lived with my mom in years, for that matter. But she brought my imaginary camera in this imaginary scenario. Jon Foreman came on stage. Supposedly it was Switchfoot, but I only recall seeing Jon. He came out playing a song on the sax. Now, in reality, I had now idea he played the sax. LOL Maybe he doesn't know it yet either. ;) Then, I couldn't get the camera to work. I would push the shutter button and nothing. IT wouldn't take a photo. I aimed it towards the ground once, and then it snapped.. great, a photo of nothing. I would try to take a photo of Mr. Foreman, and it just refused. A stubborn thing, that camera. Then the stage crew was setting up for some sort of message song to get some sort of action. I can't recall the issue exactly at this point in time. But Jon needed some thread or ribbon or something. I went to me car to get it and somehow made it back, but then forgot what I went to the car for (a bit of realism in that part of the story. LOL) Then I figured out something that would work. Then the song started, and the guy involved with the issue was in a chair, and the rope was twisted at the side.. not exacly what I provided, but it somehow must have magically evolved. Dreams are like that... they magically evolve. Then when Jon sang, he held my hand part of the time. And then I woke up. Just for the record - I love Jon and all, but I don't live to hold his hand. I wouldn't want to freak him out or anything. I actually don't dream about musicians that much. Just a few times, and two of the 4 that I can remember were about missing something that was upcoming. Anyway, that's my story, my long twisted story about a musician, a ribbon, a broken camera and a show. The show must go on... even if my camera doesn't work. The end.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your post. I wanted to write a little comment to support you.


Feel free to visit my web page; vestal watches

Anonymous said...

My partner and I stumbled over here from a different page
and thought I may as well check things out. I like what I
see so now i'm following you. Look forward to looking over your web page again.

Also visit my page - home business

Anonymous said...

Thanks in support of sharing such a fastidious thinking, piece of
writing is nice, thats why i have read it entirely

Also visit my site - http://plog.jinbo.net

Anonymous said...

Your way of telling everything in this paragraph is actually fastidious, every one be
capable of effortlessly know it, Thanks a lot.

Also visit my site stuhrling original watches for women

Anonymous said...

Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon every day.
It will always be useful to read articles from other authors and use a little something from other web sites.


Here is my weblog search engine optimisation

Anonymous said...

always i used to read smaller content that also clear their motive, and that is also happening with this paragraph which I am reading here.



Feel free to surf to my homepage - Akribos Watches

Anonymous said...

Hiya very cool web site!! Guy .. Excellent .. Wonderful .
. I will bookmark your blog and take the
feeds additionally? I am satisfied to search out numerous helpful information
right here in the publish, we need work out more strategies
on this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .

Stop by my web site: wrist watches

Anonymous said...

Magnificent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you're just too wonderful. I actually like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it sensible. I can not wait to read much more from you. This is actually a tremendous web site.

My page ... vestal

Anonymous said...

you are in point of fact a just right webmaster. The website loading speed is incredible.
It kind of feels that you are doing any distinctive trick.
Moreover, The contents are masterwork. you have performed
a excellent task on this subject!

Feel free to visit my web-site :: women's victorinox swiss army

Anonymous said...

It's very effortless to find out any topic on web as compared to textbooks, as I found this piece of writing at this website.

Also visit my webpage; http://wiki.meditdental.com/

Anonymous said...

age difference and dating http://loveepicentre.com missing woman appears on dating website
free swingers and personal dating [url=http://loveepicentre.com]sailing dating[/url] times on line dating
free dating sites in calif [url=http://loveepicentre.com/taketour/]tips for red headed men dating[/url] women dating women free [url=http://loveepicentre.com/user/marycollins005/]marycollins005[/url] dating historic lumber